Views:8 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-08 Origin:Site
Features of Vacuum plasma surface treatment
1. Large processing space, increase processing capacity, adopt PLC control system, and accurately control the operation of equipment.
2. Can be customized according to customer needs to meet customer needs.
3. Low maintenance cost, convenient for customer cost control.
4. High precision, fast response, good controllability and compatibility, perfect functions and professional technical support.
Plasma is a state of existence of matter. Generally, matter exists in three states: solid, liquid, and gas, but in some special cases, there is a fourth state, such as the substance in the ionosphere in the earth’s atmosphere. The following substances exist in the plasma state: electrons in a state of high-speed motion; neutral atoms, molecules, and groups of atoms (radicals) in an activated state; ionized atoms and molecules; unreacted molecules, atoms, etc., but the substance is in the whole The electrical neutral state is still maintained.
In the vacuum chamber, a high-energy disordered plasma is generated by the radio frequency power supply under a certain pressure, and the surface of the product is cleaned by plasma bombardment. In order to achieve the purpose of cleaning.
As an important material surface modification method, plasma cleaning has been widely used in many fields.
1) The processing temperature is low, and the processing temperature is as low as 80°C and below 50°C to ensure that there is no thermal effect on the surface of the sample.
2) Because it is carried out in a vacuum, it does not pollute the environment and ensure that the cleaned surface is not polluted again. Therefore, the whole process is pollution-free. It is matched with the original production line to realize fully automatic online production and save labor costs.
3) Plasma cleaning allows users to stay away from the harm of harmful solvents to the human body, and at the same time avoids the problem of easily damaging cleaning objects in wet cleaning.
4) The use of plasma cleaning can greatly improve the cleaning efficiency. The entire cleaning process can be completed within a few minutes, so it has the characteristics of high yield.
5) Plasma cleaning can process a variety of materials regardless of the processing object, whether it is metals, semiconductors, oxides, or polymer materials (such as polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, polytetrafluoroethylene, polyamide, etc.) High polymers such as imines, polyesters, epoxy resins, etc.) can all be treated with plasma. Therefore, it is particularly suitable for materials that are not heat resistant and solvent resistant. And it can also selectively clean the whole, partial or complex structure of the material.
6) The use of plasma cleaning avoids the treatment measures such as the transportation, storage, and discharge of the cleaning liquid, so the production site is easy to keep clean and hygienic.
•Rubber and plastic industry
•Rubber plastic industry
•Automotive Electronics Industry
• National Defense Industry
•Textile fiber industry
•Printed circuit board industry
• Semiconductor IC field